Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Hey it's Elder Peck!"


We got our first letter from Luke! Here it is!!
Hey Family!
I got just a few minutes to write you a letter but I just want to let you guys all know that i'm doing good here and everything is going well! I have already taught 2 lessons in Spanish to a (fake) investagator! They seem real. I could understand mostly what the guy was saying but I didn't know how to respond back to him in Spanish. Good thing he's not a real investagtor or he would be running from us I"m sure. I'm super busy here all the time. I had like my first 10 minutes last night when i wasn't having to do something.  i've already seen Elder Taylor Stout here and I ran into that kid I wrestled from snow canyon Elder ___ Wilde. It was pretty cool. He leaves to Brazil on tuesday.  My companion is Elder Hansen from South Jordan. He's pretty cool. He reminds me of Jacob____.  I hope everything is going good for you guys. It was super hard saying bye to all of you but I'm doing surprisingly okay.  I think about you guys all the time.  Its so awesome here though we get to eat as much food as we want! Oh and my P days will be on thursday so I would expect an E-mail then.  I just get a mini p day today to write you guys. I've been wanting to write you earlier but I didn't have time.  How was it dropping Mike off? I hope you guys aren't to sad!  just know i'm thinking of ya! i was wondering if you guys could send me some pictures or something and maybe some of my friends addresses? its okay if you can't though.  Tell Lars, Tason, and Dallin not to freak out to bad when they get here because it does get better. I'm surprsingly not struggling to bad with getting up early and going to bed early.  Sorry this letter is so random but there is a timer on the computer and i only get 30 minutes on here  and I'm not sure if I will get a 30 more minutes on thursday for my p day so basically I have 30 minutes to write to you guys twice. I wish I could talk to you more though!  Sure love and miss you guys take care! Adios!
Love Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment