Friday, November 18, 2011

Short Message - November 10, 2011


Hey just letting you know I wrote you and mom a handwritten letter so hopefully you will be getting it in a few days.  Its kind of hard to e-mail sometimes so I thought it would be easier to write a handwritten one.  I sure love and miss you guys and I think about all you guys everyday!  Tell everyone I didn't get to write a lot of letters today!  I will next week though!  My singles ward sent me a letter where everyone signed a paper which was pretty cool!  Hey if you want to send me anything ties would be cool. But really I'm good if you don't want to send anything!  I really loved those pictures!  I look at them every day!  Well look for my letter for more information on what has been going on! Take care family and have fun camping this weekend!!!!!
Love Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment