Friday, November 18, 2011

Short Message - November 16, 2011


Hey I wanted to just send you a quick message telling you I just wrote you a letter!  What do you like better e-mail or hand written ones?  Its easier for me sometimes to just write it out by hand because of the time constraint on the computers.  I just wanted to let you know though I am thinking about you guys!  Don't worry I haven't forgetten about you all!  I think about you all everyday even though it is pretty busy.  I guess you can make it as busy as you want because we have a lot of time where it is up to us if we are going to study or not.  Anyways thanks for sending me those ties!  I'll keep a look out for them.  And look out for my letters coming!  I'm going to see if I can print off some pictures and send them to ya sometime.  Well I love ya all!!!
-Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment