Thursday, January 12, 2012

December 15, 2011 - Feliz Navidad en New York!


Hola familia!
!?Como estan!?  Espero ustedes estan animado por Navidad!!  There was my attempt in Spanish.. haha I can't believe I'm going to Argentina in just 4 days! Its so crazy!  You guys are probably in new york now which is just as crazy!  I hope you guys make it there safely!  Lacy, I hope you made it there okay. I prayed for ya and have been thinking about you flying.  You guys will have to e-mail or dearelder me and tell me how it goes!  I wish I could be there so bad to see all of you!  That sounds like so much fun.  It really made me miss you guys a ton and I hope you guys know how much I love and care for you guys.  I can feel your support and that is huge.  Thanks so much for everything, I have seriously have been given so much!!  You guys are awesome.  I can't wait to hear your voices on Lunes (Monday)! That is going to be so awesome!  I'm going to have to figure out that phone card, I'm sure its not going to be too hard. Basically we can call whoever but I doubt I'll call anyone besides you guys and Jenny. I'm so excited to talk to you and tell you everything!  Even though really I've told you basically everything. Oh maybe I'll call trevor/Deputy too!  Do you think I should call them?  Oh and I got to leave the MTC for the first time in 8 weeks to go to a doctor. The best part was driving in a car again!!  I got goosebumps literally driving and seeing real people!  It was kind of a scary feeling stepping out into the world with Jesucristo on my name tag.  I felt a lot more responsible for how i acted.  Also I kept thinking..."Should I go talk to that guy overthere...is he mormon?"  haha it was pretty funny.  I was only gone for like an hour and half but still.  It was kind of comforting to come back to the MTC for some reason but don't get me wrong I'm so excited to get out of here!  I love the spirit and the stuff I learn here but I want to get out there and start teaching real people.  The biggest thing I'm worried about in Argentina is not being able to communicate! haha My spanish is not very good yet but I'm trying!  I'm way slow at talking but I think its starting to click more and more.  I think its going to be such a culture shock when I get there.  I'm just trying to prepare myself for the worst but hope for the best.  I'm sure this next week is  going to be one I won't ever forget thats for sure. Oh and another thing I'm going to be sending a big envelope with all my letters I've gotten here back home because I don't think i'll have enough room for them.  I'll keep some letters but I don't think i'll have enough room for all of them.  Thanks so much for everything though! You guys are awesome and I'll talk to you in 4 days! :D
Love, Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment