Thursday, January 12, 2012

December 8, 2011 - FELIZ NAVIDAD FAMILIA!!!!!!!!


Dear Family,
First off...I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks so much for the packages!!! That was so awesome!!!  It doesn't really feel like Christmas time here except for some Christmas lights but other than that it seems normal. So thanks so much for those swedish pies! Those were the best! I shared them with my zone and they absoultely loved them.  I loved them so much! Great idea!The funny thing is they were just as excited about the newspapers in there as well since we don't hear about anything in the outside world. It was so funny.  And thanks so much for "Jesus the Christ" book in scripture form! That is so cool.  It is going to be so much nicer to read for sure.  Also thanks for the phone cards too those will be awesome.  And last but not least thanks for the AK 47! I want to see it so bad.  I like how you arranged those pictures too haha I was like oh cool they sent some picture and I put them aside for a minute while I opened the other box because everyone wanted to see what I got. Then I looked at them and I was shocked! I was so excited! My friend here from Panaca, Nevada was pumped too. It was funny.  I can't thank you enough! You didn't have to get me anything!  Paying for my mission is enough of a Christmas present to last me a lifetime. I can't thank you guys enough for real.  You really know how to make my Christmas special even when I'm not with you guys.  I hope you are all having a great Christmas time.  I hope when I'm down there I will be able to send you guys something cool.  I could buy you something here but there really isn't anything good here.  I'm so excited for you guys though to go to New York! How exciting!  Well I can't thank you guys enough!
Some news here is basically the same.  Haha Not a lot happens here but I did run into another Elder Peck!  That 2 now! What are the chances? He is related to Martin Horton Peck too.  Thats so crazy.  Also this week Elder Steven Snow (Garret Snow's dad)  talked here!  That was pretty neat.  I think he was your bishop or something??  I'm not really sure.  Do you remember Parker Westoff?? He is one of my friends I wrestled with him once at home...anyways he is in my zone too now! Its crazy how many people I know in my zone.  Hey dad who won the Mayem Vs Bisping fight?? I've been curious to find out...  Sorry my letter is all over the place and probably pretty bad english too.  I've been trying to speak spanish 100% of the time and its really tough but kind of fun.  I'm probably at about 85% if I try to in spanish.  I can't wait until I can actually speak it fluently.  Its getting better though I think.  Its scary to think I'll be in an all spanish speaking country in like 11 days or something like that.  I should get my travel plans today I think so if I do I'll see if I can e-mail or write you again.  But yeah its pretty much the same here.  If you have any questions let me know!  Are you putting these letters on my blog? Just curious??  Anyways I sure love and miss you guys and I can't wait to hear your voices!!  Anyways take care and thanks again!!!
Love, Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment