Wednesday, December 19, 2012

May 14, 2012 - Best family ever!

Mom and Dad,

That was so good talking to you guys yesterday!  I wish I could have talked a lot longer and told you about everything!  It was so bittersweet but it was good to see all of your faces.  I am glad that Jenny was able to come as well! She looks like she is doing well and I hope her surgery all goes well.  And Dad I wanted to tell you happy birthday yesterday but I got caught up in the moment! I know you birthday isn´t for another couple weeks but still.  And mom I hope you had an awesome mothers day yesterday as well.

Last night after I said good bye I felt really sick and I went back to our apartment and drank some hot chocolate just to throw it up.  So I decided I would just go to bed.   Then i woke up this morning and wrote in my journal and decided my body needed some rest so I went back to bed and it seemed to help a lot.  I told you I was going to write you in the morning but we had a change of plans.  Today we had a zone activity and we had like a barbeque thing which was pretty fun.  i felt a little better so I played a little football which was pretty dang fun because all they play here is soccer.  If you don´t play soccer here you´re weird.  haha It was pretty fun talking to all the kids in our zone.    But yeah i am still alive and I already told you everything about my week yesterday about the high speed chase and shots fired and everything. 

It was soo good to talk to you guys yesterday and see your faces.  I feel like I was a cry baby but it was awesome to actually see you guys and talk to you all.  Even though its hard being away from you guys I know this is where I am suppossed to be and I am having some amazing experiences here.  I love it here and maybe someday we can all come back here and visit parts of Argentina.  Man I am so blessed to have the best family in the whole wide world!  When I get back we will all have to do something together with Mike and Jennys family as well! Sorry this letter is short, I already told ya everything! haha  Well I love and miss you so much and I hope you guys have an awesome week!!  Talk to ya next monday! 

con amor X 49 zillion!
Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment