Wednesday, December 19, 2012

May 28, 2012 - Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!!!!! 53!!!


Dad!!!
 
Happy birthday Dad!!!!!!!  I wish so bad that I could be there!!!!!  I was going to try and send a picture but these stupid computers aren´t working.  I´ll see if I can some other time.  But Dad I wish I could be there for your birthday tomorrow May 29!!   Its going to be sad not being there but I will be there in spirit.  I hope you guys are going to do something fun.  I want to get you something so bad from here!  Maybe when I get back I will be able to give it to you.
 
Man Dad I have been thinking about all the fun things we have done together and man we have had some fun.  To just name a few: Backpacking up Pine valley when I was little, sleeping in ice caves, rafting down the colorado river and flipping on the big kahuna on the snake river, sleeping at Peck Hollow with bear skat next to camp, shooting m1 Garands, eating MREs, sleeping in the Atlanta airport, going on the griffin at Busch Garden, swimming at virgina beach, swimming at pacific beach and fort bragg, backpacking for scouts with Brad,  swimming to sand hollow island, flying remote control airplanes, kayaking across sandy beach, biking all over the place including mount Everest hill and much much more!!!  Man we have had some amazing times together Dad.  I am so glad we have been able to share so many awesome experiences together.  When I get back we are going to do so much fun stuff together.  Those are just the beginning of the list of the stuff we are going to do.  I am so glad that your my Dad and my best friend!!  I am seriously so blessed to have such an awesome Dad and supportative Dad.  I´m so glad you were always there for my wrestling matches and watching me run.  Seriously that means so much to me that I can´t even describe it.  Especially now.  Thanks so much Dad and I can´t even thank you enough for all the stuff you have done for me.
 
Dad I hope you have the best birthday ever and I wish so much that I could be there to share it with you.  But just think when you turn 55 I will be able to be there with ya!  I have less than 17 months to go! Thats better than 24.  I remember as I was going through high school and middle school and even college how hard it was going to be to say good bye to you and everyone.  I remember counting down the years thinking wow I am not going to be with everyone but now I am actually doing it.  The clock is ticking down. I can´t wait to tell you all my crazy stories that are happening here in detail and hear about all the amazing things you are doing back at home.  Thanks for always keeping me updated on things and for always writing me everyweek.  I can always count on you and it makes me so happy to hear from you and everyone. 
 
I am sorry that all I can send is an email for your birthday but at least eat an extra piece a cake for me, alright?? :D  Well I better go but thanks for everything Dad I love and miss you sooo much!!!  You are my best pal thats for sure!  It is going to be soo good to see you again!!  Just don´t be in too good of shape when I get back to wrestle ya.  Take care Dad and have a happy 53rd birthday!!!
 
con much amor x 54 zillion!!!!
Elder Luke Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment