Wednesday, December 19, 2012

May 21, 2012 - les extraño mucho!!


Mom and Dad!
 
Hey it was so good to hear from you guys this week and in fact you guys were the only ones I recieved letters from this week so far.  Pretty crazy!  I am glad I can rely on you guys. 
 
I hope Jenny is starting to feel better that sounds pretty rough about her ankle.  I will pray for her for sure.  I wish I could have seen the eclipse too! How often does it happen??  The sky has been so gray here for days now.  Its been raining off and on.  Really kind of dreary but I don´t mind it.
 
And dad I hope your finger gets better! I remember it always locking up on you. Thats cool too that Mike had the same advice on what to do.  I hope he does good with his boards!  I have been praying a ton for him.  I am sure he will do great.
 
Well this week in Argentina has been pretty chill I guess.  We did have a baptism for a 79 year old guys named Luis.  He is such a cool guy.  He is really old and has like ulcers on his leg for like 10 years now.  Hes really skinny and old and I really feel bad for him.  It was cool to see him get baptized.  He was kind of tough to get baptized because he believed he was baptized before and didn´t need to but finally he realized he needed to be baptized.  We are pretty excited for him.  It was funny one day we went to his house this week and this lady said something to me in English and she said she knew English and was a teacher or something.  So I tried talking to her really slow so she could understand and sometimes I just talked in spanish to her so she could understand.  She was like oh English is hard for you since you have only been talking in spanish so much.  I am like yeah its hard...not.  She said she had been to salt lake and las vegas but I don´t really believe her.  She couldn´t really speak english either. haha It was pretty funny.
 
I had a crazy dream this week.  I dreamed that I was getting transferred so I was on a bus with a ton of missionaries for some reason and then the next thing I know I woke up in my bed at our old house.  My president said something happened to the bus or something like that.  But you guys were all there and I was home and everything.  It felt so real!!  It was soo good to see all of you.  But the funny thing was I was still a missionary so I went out tracting with jake Beynon and then I couldn´t talk in English!  I kept saying stuff in spanish.  It was so crazy. haha  It was so weird.  I was so confused when I woke up that next morning.  So it was good seeing you guys again! haha
 
Things are going well here and transfers are in 2 weeks so we will see what happens.  Its crazy how fast this transfer has gone.  Time is going by a lot faster I think.  I hit 7 months this week too! How cool! And Dad your birthday is next week!!  I can´t believe it!  You are going to be 53!  Thats awesome! I wish so bad I could be there! Are you guys going to do anything fun? Well I love you guys sooooo much and miss you guys like crazy!  I hope all is going well with you guys and I look forward to hearing from you next monday.  I have the best parents in the whole wide world!!  Love you guys!  Hasta luego!
con amor X 51 zillion!
Elder Peck
 
P.S. Thanks for sending my debit card! You guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment