Monday, May 14, 2012

April 2, 2012 - Love you guys!!

Hey mom and Dad!

Man I love hearing from you guys! You guys are the best and thanks so much for your weekly letters! I bet its hard to write sometimes so thanks!!  Hey thanks so much for getting the MP3 player and everything all together! That is so awesome! You should let me pay for it! Thats too much! Thanks for the support though it means a lot! That is going to be so nice.  I´m excited and I hope it gets here! And thanks for the Peanut butter as well! I told one of our investagators about you sending peanut butter and they were like how did you do that? I thought you couldn´t do that! And I was like yeah it made it here just fine.  So I say risk it again!  I am about half way done with my journal (Like a mini binder) so in the future I am going to need another one but right now I am fine!  Also Old Spice and hair stuff is always good but I am good for awhile since I just got your last package! Sorry I feel like I am send orders to your guys! Thanks though it is greatly appreciated!

So did you guys like general Conference this week???? I was so pumped for it!!!! It was dang awesome! It was kind of weird to see live shots of Utah though haha. Luckily I got to watch it in English too which was good.  Well the first session I had to watch some of it in spanish because something was wrong with tv.  Here we have to watch it at the rec center which is kind of far away but it was okay but we were on the bus a lot this weekend.  It was weird watching it in english for 2 hours and then stepping back into the real world with spanish and buenos aires. haha It was cool though.  After the last session one elder was like well I guess vacation is over now haha.  It was pretty funny.  Its such a blessing to be able to listen to the prophets in our time. I was so excited and I can´t wait to  read it in the Liahona down here.  We didnt get to watch the Priesthood session because it was too late in the day.  Here we watched it at 1:00 and then 5:00.  Kind of different.

Thanks for the recipe dad and the ideas for workouts! I think I am going to do them.  I have been doing  push ups and crunches and mason twists and stuff.  Its a pretty good work out if I do it right.  But I want to mix it up so that will be good.  And thanks for the food ideas too. My companion has been teaching me a little bit how to cook and today I actually made a pizza!  It was okay but edible so I was pretty pumped!

Sorry its really hard to write to you guys because I am at this computer place with kids playing on the computers and they are sooooooo loud!!!  But anyways I am so touched that Grandma and Grandpa Peck are giving me money! That is too much! She doesn´t have to do that! That really just shows how awesome they are.  They are so giving!  Tell them how much I love and appreciate them will ya? I will write them too!  Seriously that is just so touching.

This week was a pretty good week and actually we went on splits so I went with members of the ward which means I was in charge of leading the lesson.  I was pretty nervous not going to lie but it went just fine and I invited the girl to baptism and she said YES!!! It was the best feeling ever.  She was ready so I kind of expected her to say yest but still I was nervous.  The gift of tongues is real I swear.  Sometimes I don´t know how I explain stuff.  Its like when I need to talk I can.  Normally I am not that good.  I can carry on a conversation with my companion and some people but its still a test but its starting to get a little easier so thats good! I still lack a lot though. Thats funny what Doctor Chamberlain said! And Dad you are exactly right about what he said.  They use Vos here instead of TU (meaning You) so thats why it was cool haha.  But yeah this transfer is half way over already I can´t believe it! 

well Mom and Dad I love you guys so much! I am going to write you more but I hope you guys have a great week and always remember how much I love and miss you guys! I think about you guys every day!  Love ya guys!
Con amor,
Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment