Monday, May 14, 2012

February 20, 2012 - Hola! Como andan?

Hey Mom and Dad!!
Now for this week we had a pretty tough week...  We didnt get to baptize Aylen this week basically its because of the parents.  Aylen wants to be baptized so bad but basically the mom is to scared to talk to the Dad about it.  I think he probably beats her or something.  Its really sad.  We will have to see what happens with her.  Hopefully soon we will baptize her! We will just keep praying. Anyways for Valentines day here I had intercambiars with another Elder so I was in a different area for the day.  It was pretty rough because I didnt have like any food the whole time.  I was starving.  It was horrible and when I got back to my pension the other elder ate like 9 of my hotdogs! So I had to go buy more food.  Latinos just use all your stuff. They are just raised different I think.  But anyways during intercambiars I woke up in the middle of the night to english love songs. hahah People were having a party outside the apartment or something. It was really funny.  Also this week all of these little kids came up to me and wanted me to say stuff in spanish because of my accent here.  They thought it was so funny! I was glad I could make them laugh at least.  But yeah it was definitely an interesting week!  I hope we can have some more success this coming week and that I can finally understand the language haha.  But I sure love and miss you guys and you are always in my prayers!  I am so glad I have supportive parents that are always doing the right thing!  I am more and more greatfull for you guys every single day! Thanks you soooooooo much!!!  Really guys you mean the world to me!  Take Luck! :)
Con amor,
Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment