Monday, May 14, 2012

February 27, 2012 - Have no fear your son is doing well!

Dear Mom and Dad!
I will say though I am pretty good at walking now. Haha I walk all day every day.  Its a good way to burn some calories I guess! haha  Actually this week I was a little sick with a sore throat and a little out of it.  But I am feeling better now.  I just have a little sore throat but nothing to worry about now.

Do you still use my laptop? Its weird to think I have a laptop. I forgot about all of that.  Also texting seems so weird to me now.  I know it has only been 4 months but seriously.  I remember in the MTC I used to get like phantom text messages and check my pocket to find like my planner instead of a phone.  Haha Basically I could have gone through the MTC twice now! Crazy huh?  Time flies when you are having fun I guess...  Hey thanks so much for that package! I miss peanut butter and stuff like that! Actually there is a really cool member family in my ward and the guy named Pablo Miño  who has a sister in Utah.  I guess a missionary came back for her and married her and went to Utah. Anyways she has been to st. george and sends them Peanut butter!  So I actually got to have some!  Just like a tiny bit.  One time they gave us like 2 mini resses and I thought I had died and gone to heaven.  It was so good.

 Seriously this church is the best!  I love it so much! You can just see the changes it has on people.  Its amazing.  Its interesting how much different the wards are here and then again how simillar they are.  

It was pretty disappointing that we couldnt baptize Aylen last week but I hope we will be able to soon! But this last Saturday we did have a baptism for a lady name Marta who is actually the mom of Alejandra who we baptized.  She would always say, Por ahora...no, Which means like, for now...no.  She would always say no but I think she knew it was true but was just a little scared of the water. haha  We were so glad to see her get baptized!  Ah this is the best work ever!!  I seriously so frustrating though because its still super hard for me to talk to the people but I am just going to be patient!  In time I know I will be able to talk with them.  I swear its been like a roller coaster.  Sometimes we are happy and have a little success and then next we are walking for hours and dont have any.  But I am learning so much here. 

Well Mom and Dad I love and miss you like always!  Please be safe too and know that you are in my prayers every single night!!!  Love  you guys!

Con amor X 21 zillion!

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment