Monday, May 14, 2012

March 26, 2012 - Love ya mom and dad! You guys are the best!


Mom and Dad!
hey thanks for the letter like always!! For real your letters help so much!!  And I always dream about you guys! I can´t tell you how many times I have dreamed that I was just about to say good bye to you guys to leave to the MTC. I always have those dreams!  And I´ve got good news! I recieved your packages! Both of them!!!  I got one with pictures and letters and pictures of Christ and all of the other good stuff! Thanks so much! I should be set on Razors for the rest of my mission I think now.  Also I got the package with Peanut Butter! Oh my gosh that stuff is like gold! I am serious I have eaten half of one already.  I love it! And those reeses are the best!  Also the news paper you used to wrap it with was pretty dang awesome.  I´m not going to lie I read a few articles just to see what st. george has been doing. It was way cool. It made me miss you guys a ton! Thanks for all of that stuff though for real. It was all the stuff I needed.  Especially old spice, razors, peanut butter, flossers, pictures, etc.  Thanks for spending $50 a package! thats way to much thanks so much!

This week I have been sick again...I hate it so bad! Its not horrible being sick at home because I can just relax and watch TV or something but on the mission I can´t really do that.  I don´t like to stay home because I feel guilty so you just kind of have to tough it out.  Luckily I had those new vitamin pills and I am starting to feel a little better luckily.  Also this week we had interviews from President Stapley (mission President) and man he such an awesome guy. He is a man of God you can just tell.  He helps me so much! Seriously.  He told me a story about when President Boyd K Packer asked him to come over and look over one of his talks before Conference.  Seriously I wish you could meet him. He is from Summit, Utah just North of Cedar City.  He is so cool.  Also this week I saw something you are never going to believe...a Walmart!!!  A real Walmart!  I live pretty close to the Capital and so there is big stuff like that here! I wanted to go in so bad! An I have heard there is peanut butter in there but its kind of expensive and its not American brands but I don´t care! Hopefully I´ll get a chance to go in it.  Its not in my area unfortunately. 
 
Hey I´ve got a few requests for ya.  How do you make pancakes from scratch and easily? Do you know any easy to make meals?? Because literally for the last week my diet has consisted of microwaved hot dogs and sandwhiches. haha  I think I am going to get sick of that soon so if you know any easy to make meals please let me know!  Hey before you send me a package will you tell me?? There are some stuff I will probably need!  I was wondering if you could send me a little really really cheap MP3 player with church, EFY, and Disney music with my money or something.  I have reallly missed music. Lacy can help you with it!  Also maybe a little speaker that takes batteries like the normal AA I think.  If its to much work its totally fine! Thats one think I wish I would have brought.  Tell me what you think about that? Thats a really big request and I don´t want to trouble you to much.  Oh and if you send packages it might be a good idea to put pictures of Jesus on the box or the Virgin Marry!  Just to be safe.
 
But I have thought about you guys a lot lately!  You guys are always in my prayers and I miss you guys like crazy! I wish so bad I could talk and tell you about everything.  All the time I think I wish my family could be seeing this.  This is quite the place good or bad! haha  I love it though.  Well Family I love you guys so much and thanks for the packages and the support! You guys mean the world to me and nothing is more important to me than you guys!  Its true our family is the best and I am realizing that more and more each day! Love you guys!  Talk to ya in a week!!!
Con amor X 32 Zillion!
Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment