Monday, May 14, 2012

April 23, 2012 - Its p day again!!!


Hey mom and dad! thanks so much for the letters! I love to hear how you  guys are all doing!  I am doing good and we had transfers today....And there is no change for me or my companion.  I am still here for 6 more weeks... I wanted a change to be honest but its okay I like the area at least...  This week also I had entercambiars with an elder from Utah which was pretty nice!  It is just so nice to be able to communicate so easily without any problems.  haha i miss having normal conversations.  But its okay I guess.  I am learning a lot here.
 
Also I officially hit my 6 month mark!  Can you believe it?? I burnt a tie with the elder from Utah but it was just a paper tie. i didn´t want to burn a real tie.  Plus its a lot easier to burn a paper tie.  I took some pictures and stuff so hopefully I can send them to you in the future.  i wish I could send more pictures.  I t feels like I have been on my mission my whole life and home is like a dream! Its really weird.  I miss you guys like crazy!

Here in Argentina is starting to get cold..I am not liking the cold haha but its not horrible just quite yet. I still need to wear like a light sweatshirt on most days.  Not to bad though.  I hear it gets pretty dang cold here so I am not looking forward to that.  i always forget its backwards and that its just starting to be summer there! How weird!!  also today I bought a fake nike watch today for like 50 pesos which is like 12 dollars. haha I was pretty pumped about that!!
 
And Dad about my birthday you don´t have to get me anything! That MP3 player is more than enough!!!  I do need a new journal pretty soon though like next 3 months or so.  Do you remember like the small binder kind??  I can get a cheap journal through the mission but its not very nice if I need to.  And Dad  I don´t know what to do for your birthday coming up!!! I want to send something but I am not sure how and I don´t know if I would trust it anyways.  I am not sure what to do! I will figure something out! haha
 
Well I better go and write everyone else now but I love you guys so much and thanks for all the support! You guys mean the world to me! I have the best family in the whole wide world!!!  Without a doubt!  I love you guys so much!  I miss you guys so much! take care! hasta luego!
 
Con amor x 43 zillion!
Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment