Monday, May 14, 2012

February 6, 2011 - Hola el mejor familia en el mundo!

Mom and Dad!
It sounds like everything is just going so good for all of you guys!  I love to hear of all the good things you are doing. I feel sick about giving you the wrong address! I feel so bad.  Hopefully there is something you can do to fix it or something.  I know that is going to be such a pain for you guys. I´m so sorry!  Seriously please let me pay for it!  I can only imagine how much it costs!  Thanks for the thought at least! The means a lot.  I hope it all works out. Hopefully you have my real address now.  I don´t know how I forgot that part.  I thought I double checked it like 2 or 3 times.  But that one is the right one my companion said and he gets a lot of letters so thats good.  It cost about 9 pesos to send a letter so about $2 or so by the way.  No biggy.  Do we have any good pics of home?  People always want to see where  we live.  Also Dad do you know any good works outs like Ab ripper X or anything I can do here?  I kind of gave up on the jump rope because its a little too long and its hard to do in a small room.  I just run in place or do jumping jacks.  I want to stay in some kind of shape haha.  Its hard though.  

This week has been a pretty tough week with a lot of walking in the sun.  Friday night for lunch we ate at a members house and she cooked omlets (Eggs)  I was so dissappointed haha.  When she left the room I hurried and gave them to my companion to eat.  She brought me another one out later and I did the same thing again haha.  I just ate rice with bannana sauce or something I don´t really know.  It was good though but I was still hungry.  Then the next day I woke up with a bad headache and I felt really sick. It didn´t want to do anything.  I rested a little and then went out to work.  I made it to lunch and they cooked asado which is like steak and potatoes and all this good stuff.  It was awesome! I ate so much and I felt stronger again which was good.  I still had a killer headache after but it was alright.  Their family is so cool we ate with! They are the Rodriguez family and after he cut my hair for me.  First real Argentine haircut. I wish you could meet them so bad!  You wouldn´t be able to understand them at all but still they are awesome.  

Also this week it rained off and on which is good but sometimes its so humid when that happens. Its a little miserable but its all good.  Today is my P day and I got to see one my friends who was a mini missionary here last transfer and he came back to see us which was cool.  We always try to talk to each other even though he doesn´t know english and I know barely any spanish. Its always fun.  Also we got a new kid this transfer so now I´m not the youngest!  Its pretty cool.  But yeah nothing too crazy this week.  Well I better  write the rest of the family now..Take care and know how much I love and appreciate you guys and your prayers!  Keep on being awesome! Les amo mucho!  ustedes son el mejor familia en el mundo!!

con amor x 11 zillion

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment