Monday, May 14, 2012

May 1, 2012 - Burrrrrrr where did summer go???


Mom and Dad,
It was so good to here from both of you guys!!!  Seriously thanks so much for taking the time to write me each week. I bet its kind of hard being so busy.  So thanks so much!  I miss you guys a ton!
 
When is Mothers day anyways??  I am not exactly sure when it is.  I am hoping that I will be able to call you through skype again! We are going to see if we can borrow some computers at a members house! 
 
I haven't recieved the package yet with the Jesus pictures on it.  When did you send it? It will probably take awhile before I get it.  The reason is all the mail goes to the mission offices and then it just depends when they can get it to me..  But thanks so much for sending me stuff!! I really appreciate it so much!!  

But it sounds like everything is going good at home.  Thats awesome that you are starting to get food storage and everything. How cool! Thats awesome we have room now because of the new house.  Man we are so blessed to live where we live.  Seriously here I haven't seen real carpet. Most of the time its just cement floors here and sometimes tile.  Its so crazy.  I can't wait to walk barefoot in our house on carpet!  
 
Well here it is starting to get cold!!  Like right now it feels like a cold st. george winter already.  I don't really like it haha Its so cold in the mornings! I don't have any motivation to work out anymore in the mornings. Its just too cold.  Its a really weird kind of cold though.  It isn't like slap you in the face cold but like a cold that just like creaps into your body! Its hard to describe but ah man I think its going to be a cold winter here.  Yesterday we were making lunch at like 2:00 in the afternoon and we could see our breathe in our house. haha  Luckily my missionary mall coat has been keeping me nice and warm in the street. 
 
I am getting along better with my companion even though sometimes its a struggle.  I think we are both trying to be nicer since we have 5 more weeks together.  Its getting better and I just don't let things bother me and I feel pretty happy.  My spanish is improving a lot with him which is awesome even though I still lack a lot I think.  I can understand a lot better now. 
 
Things are moving right along here in good Ol' Fabian Onzari!!  haha  I feel like I have been a missionary my whole life! Its so weird.  I wish so bad you could see this place.  I can't tell you how many times I think, "I wish my family could see this." 
 
Well I love you guys so much!!!  I hope you guys know how much I love and miss you guys!!  I seriously wish I could just talk to you guys and tell you everything!! I seriously can't wait to talk to you guys! Its going to be so awesome!!  Well I better go so take care and thanks for being the best parents in the whole wide world!!!! :D
 
Con amor X 45 caliber million
Elder Luke Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment