Tuesday, July 23, 2013

December 31, 2012 - Happy New Year!!

Mom and Dad!!

I just wanted to tell you how cool it was seeing you guys this last week!! I am so glad we get to skype and talk to you like that.  That was nice hearing all of your voices and know that you guys are doing good.  It was also good seeing Carson and Angie as well.  Where is Carson living at?  I hope he is doing well. I will call you guys next may so no worries. haha

Wow Dad it sounds like you are going to be so dang busy!!  Sometimes I think its better that way.  It will definitely make you enjoy the free time you have more.  And mom thats cool you saw Danny Gilespie´s mom! I can´t believe Danny is already coming home it feels like he just left!  Also I can´t wait to talk to Devin Gilespie in spanish some day haha.  Also thats crazy about the Chandler Family moving!! I hope they come back to see me when I come home.  

Well after I talked to you was pretty uneventfull.  We found some new investagators and I got to teach them which is always really cool for me.  I really enjoy teaching now.  Well today we had transfers and Elder McLaws is now an asistant!!  That means he is companions with Elder Griffin!!  How crazy is that??  I am super pumped for them and they are going to have a blast together I bet! Also my companion Elder Castro got to go home today.. It was sad saying goodbye to him and we became super good friends this last transfer and I will definitely miss him.  I learned a lot from him thats for sure and its always neat to see who God puts as your companion because it seems like you always learn something special from each companion.  I am definitely going to keep in touch with Elder Castro.  He sure was a stud.  That was cool you got to talk to him for a little bit on skype!  He doesn´t know like anything in English like 6 words or so. haha 

But anyways at transfer meeting I got to see everyone which was pretty sweet.  I saw Elder Preece too which was really cool to see him again.  Also i saw some of the members from the last 2 areas of my mission.  I am so blessed to meet so many neat people all the time.  It made me miss my old areas a lot.  And right now I am with  another trainer in  Avellaneda until my new companion comes!!! I am in my old zone!!  Its so weird being this close to my old area and right now I am writing in the stake center which I always went too.  Its like stepping back in time because I thought i would never return here.  I want to go back to Fabian Onsari so bad to go see everyone.  Hopefully someday i will be able too and you guys too!!  

Also today i got the package from Uncle klint and their family! It was so awesome!!  They are so cool and loved everything they got me!!  They sent me Peanut butter and reeses too!!!  i can´t wait!!  Could you do me a favor? I need like a little side bag thing for my scriputres... I have one I bought here but its breaking and I have sewed it like a billion times.  I just want something small enough to fit my spanish scriptures (which are like an inch longer and a little wider than a normal english scriptures), an extra book of mormon, and some pamphlets.  At Segual book or Desert book has a big scripture bag which I think would be perfect.  It has a strap I can use too.  Side bags are better than backpacks because they don´t draw a lot of attention.  Please use my own money though please!!  

Well thanks so much! I got to go because other missionaries need the computer.  Love you guys so much and I hope you are doing well!!  Have a happy new year!! I will talk to you next year too!!

con amor x 118,
Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment