Tuesday, July 23, 2013

March 11, 2013 - 1 more day til the wedding!‏

Mom and Dad,

Hey guys!!  I bet you guys are super busy with all of the wedding stuff going on.  Thats so crazy to me that she is getting married tomorrow!  I wish so bad I could be there to see it but I know this is where I should be.  I will be there in spirit though thats for sure. I hope everything goes well tomorrow.  Thats too bad that shayley isn´t able to go to it.  That makes me feel good though that she is going to church and stuff at the jail.  That will help her more than everything and does she get to read like the scriptures or anything?  That would help her too I think.

And no here we don´t have day light savings.  Thats too bad it happened while Mike is there!!  Thats so crazy to think that he is there with you guys! I wish so bad that I could be there.  And Dad I never got the picture of the journal you sent but I am sure its fine if it says Missionary Journal.  Maybe you could send another photo if you have time.  And the only thing I need right now is a belt...  I think I am getting fatter or something because one belt I have is kind of snug and a little uncomfortable and the other is like super worn and i have clued in like 10 times haha.  I really like those clicker belts we bought and Adrians dad.  Remember?  If you want I can cut it to size here or whatever you think.

Well this week was kind of a weird week.  One day I felt super sick and I left to work in the evening because my body was just dead and I felt like I had a fever but I think resting really helped me because the next day I felt a lot better.  I am feeling a lot better right now so no worries.  Also today we had transfers...And the news is...I am staying again!!!  I will have been here 5 transfers!  I love it here so I am pretty happy.  My companion (the missionary I trained)  got transferred to the other side of the la plata (the city I am in).  He was pretty sad to leave but its alright.  I am kind of sad he left but its alright though to have a change too.  He was a good guy though.  My new companion´s name is Elder Gutierrez from Argentina!! He is my first companion from Argentina!! I have had 2 chileans, 1 paraguayan, 1 bolivian, 1 peruvian, and now one Argentine!   I always get the latino companions but its good because I need all the help I can get with my spanish.  Also I got called to be a district leader here!  That means I got to teach my district of missionarys and do like baptismal interviews for their investagators and stuff like that.  I am kind of nervous but excited at the same time.  It will be cool to see how everything works out.  But yeah things are going good here and I am really enjoying it in this area.

Today was transfer meeting and I was able to see me old companions like Elder Preece and a lot of my friends are heading home today!  One that lives up north said he is going down to St. george this weekend haha.  Its pretty crazy to think they are heading back to Utah.  The time is going by so fast its kind of scary.  I only have 5 more transfers!!  Its weird to think that I am one of the oldest in my zone now which is super weird to me.  I still got 7 months though so I still got some time left.  Also today at tranfer meeting I saw some of my old converts from Fabian Onsari and it was soo good to see them and I have missed them since I have been gone.  They are seriously so cool.  I hope you can meet them.  They told me they put some pictures of me on facebook and that you guys commented on them in English and they didn´t understand hahaha.  I don´t know if you did or not but still its kind of funny.

Well unfortunately I better run now but I love you guys so much and I hope that you have a good time at the wedding tomorrow.  I bet its pretty tough on you guys as well to see Lacy go.  There is a girl getting married in my ward and there was like a farewell activity and the mom was crying and stuff.  It made me think about you guys and how its probably really tough on you guys too.  Lets just do our best so that we can be a family forever and make it to the Celestial Kingdom!!  Well thanks so much for all you do and all the support!  I cannot write it in words how happy I am that I am apart of such an awesome family.  For real!  Love you guys and I will talk to you in a week! :D

con amor x 138 zillion,

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment