Tuesday, July 23, 2013

January 28, 2013

Mom and Dad,

Wow what a week you guys have had!  Dad you have been super busy it sounds like!  I remember when I was in school and thinking I am not sure there is literally time possible for all of this.  Thats crazy about your statistics class too dad and I might even take that class when I get back.  Also thats sweet Alan anderson´s son is wrestling!! I can´t wait to go watch the wrestling matches when I get back.  I miss wrestling a lot.  Also thats crazy about Lorin Johnson retiring!  There is always change thats for sure.   Thats really cool about your new calling you guys have.  That sounds like its going to be a lot of work but I bet it will be super rewarding.  That is crazy about all the fog you guys had!  I wish I could have seen it.  Also I hope you are feeling better dad!  It always seems like we get sick at the worst timing possible.

Well this last week has been pretty good I guess.  We had intercambios so my district leader came and worked with me in my area.  It was really nice.  He lives close to park city in a small town that I can´t remember the name of right now.  We had a good time and got a lot of work done.  It was nice working with someone older than me in the mission because it has been forever since that has happened.  I learned a lot from him.  

Then this saturday we had an activity in our church building and we were in charge of everything. haha Well basically I was in charge of everything.  We had to do a little workshop on missionary work and what the members could do to help out with missionary work.  So I was kind of nervous about it but I felt like I prepared for it well.  But when I got up there I didn´t really follow my plan that much.  I get nervous sometimes talking in spanish in front of a lot of people but it actually wasn´t horrible this time.  I had fun actually teaching everyone.  There was probably like 20 people that came so I was pumped for that.  We did some practices and stuff which was pretty fun too.  Then we played some games after and ended with some cake stuff.  I enjoy teaching about stuff I know about.  It was a good little activity.

So today was P day and we are studying and I get a phone call and it was Elder castro my old companion (mini missionary) and he said he was in my area.  I was like what??  And so yeah he came and spent p day with us haha.  It was good seeing that little guy again.  He is such a funny kid.  It was kind of funny being with my new companion and my old companion.  In the mission we call the trainers dads and the new missionarys kids.  Because when you are new you rely on your trainer as if he was your dad.  So it was kind of like I had both of my kids with me haha.  We went to the park and through the football around you sent me and played with the frisbee ring uncle klint´s family sent to me.  It felt soooo good to just chuck a football.  It has been soo long since I have done that.  I just through it has hard as I could.  I miss playing catch.  I was trying to teach my companion how to through the football and stuff too.  It was really fun though.

But yeah I don´t know this week went by really fast it seemed like.  The weeks just seem to keep on flying by.  Somedays seem really long but the weeks always seem super fast its really weird. Also thanks so much for sending that package!  That will be really usefull and I really appreciate it!!

Well I better go but thanks so much for writing me everyweek I look forward to it everyweek.  I have the best parents in the whole world!!  I love you guys a ton and I hope that you have a great week!!! :D

con amor x 126 zillion,


Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment