Tuesday, July 23, 2013

May 13, 2013 - It's your son again!

Hey mom and Dad!

It was so good talking to you guys yesterday.  The time went by so fast talking to you.  I wish I could have talked longer to you guys yesterday.  I can´t believe that is the last time calling from Argentina!  The time is going by soo fast.  I want to work really hard these next 5 months because there is still a lot more work to do before I get home.  

Mom I hope that you had a good mother´s day yesterday. It was so good talking to you!  Next year will be a lot different thats for sure. i am glad they choose mother´s day to let us call.  A fun fact for you is that mother´s day here is october.  Basically the only country that does that.

Seriously it was soo good talking to you guys yesterday and I am glad there wasn´t any tears.  Its a little easier knowing I am coming home in 5 months.  It was good seeing Jenny and her family.  Her little girls look so big! I couldn´t believe it.

Today for p day we went and played some american football! It was soo fun!! I love playing football.  Then we watched the movie "UP" since we can watch 1 movie from disney a transfer.  It was pretty fun. I am pretty tired right now.  

Well I think I already told you a lot yesterday but thanks for all you guys do for me and I hope you know how much I appreciate it.  I feel so blessed thats for sure!!  Well I love you guys a ton!!  Take care!! 

con amor x 156 zillion,

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment