Tuesday, July 23, 2013

June 3, 2013 - Transfers again!

Dear Mom and Dad,

Hey sounds like you guys are keeping busy as always!!  I sure hope you had a good birthday dad!!

This last week has been pretty crazy!  On wednesday we had a super awesome fireside with Elder Cook one of the 12 apostles!!  It was the Buenos Aires south and West mission together.  We were going to do it in the capital but there was some protests blocking the main roads to get there so we had to change places.  But anyways it was super cool to see him and he shook everyones hand!  I got to shake an apostles hand!! It was super cool and I learned a lot from him.  He doesn´t speak spanish so he had a translator to help him. We are so lucky to have prophets on the earth today thats for sure.  I definitely won´t forget it.

Then on saturday I went with another elder while my companion went to the capital with all of the other elders going home.  I went to an area right by Fabian onsari my old area!!  We actually shared a church building with them and I got to go back there because the were having a ward baptism.  So basically I got to go see my old area!!  It was so crazy and brought back so many memories.  I wanted to go visit so many people.  I saw some people that I knew and I got to talk to them a little bit.  It felt so weird being back there but yet so awesome.  It made me really miss my old area  a lot.

So anyways my companion is heading home in like 3 hours!!  I dropped him off this morning.  He is ready to go home.  I had a really good time with him.  Also Elder McLaws is going home as well!!  He is going to stop by and I gave him something to give to you guys.  I hope that you like it!!  So anyways I got a new companion!!  His name is Elder Prestwich and he is one of my friends from when I was in la cumbre!!  He is super cool and I am super pumped to work with him.  We are going to tear it up!!  He goes home only 1 transfer after me too which is cool. I might be transfer 1 more time before I go home which is alright.  Its nice to know new parts I guess.  He´s from Riverton, Utah too by the way.

And mom to answer your question money would be great if you want to send it to me for my birthday!  To be honest you don´t need to get me anything but money would be good.  

But yeah I better make this fast but I love you guys so much and I will talk to you in a week!!!  Thanks for all you guys do for me!! Hasta luego!!

con amor x 162 zillion,

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment