Tuesday, July 23, 2013

March 4, 2013 - Hey its me again!

Mom and Dad!!

Hey guys!  How are you guys doing??  Dad it sounds like you are doing better and I am glad that you can kind of use your hand again.  To be honest I have been worried about you Dad and I am glad you are able to write a little bit at least.  I hope everything works out.  So it sounds like you guys are getting ready for Lacy´s big day.  Thats so crazy to think about.  Thats cool Brad and Dawnett are helping out with everything and that they are still living in st. george.  When are they leaving??  I hope Shayley is going to be able to make it to they wedding.  I remembered it was her birthday and I was hoping she was alright.  So mom you asked me how I am feeling about everything and to be honest I don´t really know what to think.  I feel like its kind of a dream and I don´t think it will really set in until I get home and she isn´t living with me you know?  I wish I could be there so bad though but I am glad I will be there for when she gets sealed in the temple.  That is going to be really cool.    And Dad you asked me what I think about trevor being my brother in law and I am really glad its someone cool like him.  He is good guy and always trys to do whats right which is important.  I am glad I know him too and not some weird guys I haven´t ever met.  We will definitely have some fun family reunions haha.

Hey Dad thanks so much for ordering that journal that will be perfect!  Could you like take a picture of it or something when you get it with your iphone and send it to me so that I can know what paper to use in it?  I have a lot of filler paper already that wouldn´t fit in my other journals because it was full already.  And I wanted to congratulate you on your statistics test!! That is soo cool Dad!! You are a stud.  Thats what happened to me too sometimes i would miss the little questions but get the big ones haha.  I might have to take that when I get back but I am not sure.  I think I have already taken some of the statistics stuff when i did the business calculus.  I remember taking that and I crammed so hard for every test and everything and I ended up getting a 100% in the class.  I still don´t know how I did that.  He graded it on the curve.  To be honest I kind of like math but I hate english and that was always super tough for me.  I always had to study really hard though for math too.  I remember in high school i would study forever and it really payed off in college.

Well everything is going well here in my area.  We have transfers this monday since this transfer got cut by 2 weeks so its kind of weird to have transfers again.  Also President Stapley will be here until July so hopefully I will be able to skype you guys on mothers day.  Is that really in 2 months??? Whoa thats crazy how fast time is going.   I am a little nervous for my next area because I have really loved it here in La cumbre and it has been my favorite area so far.  Hopefully one day we can all come back here haha.  Its a neat little city.

This week was pretty chill and we ended up doing a lot of walking and talking to people.  Its pretty fun sometimes but sometimes its kind of difficult. Also this week we found some new investagators that seem pretty good.  One actually asked a member friend to send us and she was like I have been looking for the truth and have gone to all these religions so I hope you guys are different.  I love investagators like that and being able to share about the Book of Mormon and stuff.  I love our invitation because its not like hey read this in the bible and see if its true instead its like read the book of Mormon and ask God if its true.  I love teaching about the restoration and helping people out.  Some people are like super scared about whats happening in the world and some are really looking for the truth.  Its like they say the field is white already to harvest.  Its such a blessing to have the Gospel in our lives and have the knowledge we have.

Also funny story yesterday some guy rode by in his car and yelled at us and was like go back to the United States or something like that and I just smiled as he drove away.  I actually kind of like it when people yell sometimes.  It happens kind of often that people say stuff but I just smile and I think it bugs them more haha.  I really love being a  missionary even though it is super tough sometimes.

Well I better go but I sure love you guys so much you guys are the best.  I know I have said this before but really I am so lucky to have parents like you!! I love you guys so much and I am glad I am apart of such a great family.  Well take care and I will write you in a week!! :D

con amor x 136 zillion,



Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment