Tuesday, July 23, 2013

June 17, 2013 - Best Parents in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom and Dad,

I just want to tell you that I have the best parents in the whole world!!!   Thanks  so much for the AR-15 .233!!!  I am seriously sooooo pumped to shoot it!!  Thats going to be such a blast!!  I can´t believe you were able to get one! That sounds like it was on pretty high demand.   I can´t thank you enough!!   We are going to have to do some serious shooting when I get home thats for sure.  I already went and printed the picture of the gun off.

Also Dad I wanted to wish you happy father´s day!!  I was totally going to write you last week but it totally slipped my mind.  I thought about you a lot Dad!! I hope you had a great father´s day and had a good day.  You are the best dad in the whole entire world!! For real I could´t ask for a better dad!  When I get back we can celebrate all of the holiday´s I have miss.

To be honest I tried to keep my birthday on the down low and no one really knew about it.  My companion found out about it though..  We had zone conference on tuesday and they give treats to all of the missoinary whose birthdays are coming up.  So I got one and then on wednesday we had to fill out this form for the mission so I had to open my email and it said I had 14 letters and all of them said happy birthday so I could´t really hide it.  I didn´t tell him what day it was though and he looked at my I.D. and found out.  It was alright though I guess.  Only a few members knew which is better for me.  I don´t like a lot of attention like that so it turned out good.  I will celebrate it when I get home.  

We decided to buy a cake though on saturday and celebrate both of our birthdays and so that was fun except that the cake was disgusting!!  We took like 3 bites and we couldn´t eat anymore haha.  We were laughing hard about it though and we had a good time.  Yesterday was cold and wet too and for some reason it always rains on my birthday!  

Things are going pretty good here in Alejandro Korn we decided to go do some contacts this week and we found some awesome investagators that we are excited about.  We both just want to finish off our missions strong.  He goes home 6 weeks after me.  We have been working out and everything in the morning.  We have been doing those FBI push-ups dad that we used to do.  I am super sore right now!  It feels good though. Elder Prestwich is a stud though and we have like all of the same hobbies including remote control airplanes and making things out of wood. He lives up in riverton.

This saturday I might be going to the temple to see some of my converts get sealed as a family.  I am seriously so excited!!  We´ll see how it goes.  It could be the week after that we go.  Man I can´t believe how fast time is going.  Its starting to scare me more and more.  I have no clue what I am going to do when I get home but probably i will go to dixie for my associates as of now.  I could probably save a lot of money that way.  

Well thanks again for the gun and everything!!!  I can´t thank you guys enough!!  I am seriously so lucky to have such good parents!! I hope you have a good  week!! Love you guys sooo much!!!

con amor x 166 zillion,

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment