Tuesday, July 23, 2013

June 24, 2013

Hey Mom and Dad!
Thats crazy that Kiera is already going on a mission!!  She will do great I am sure. The Lord really helps us here in the mission field thats for sure.  I won´t have seen her for like 3 years!!  Thats weird to think about.  Its cool to have another Peck out in the mission field.   I am glad that you went up there to her farewell.  I bet they were glad for that. Do you know how long she is going to be in the MTC?  I bet not too long. 
This has been a very packed week thats for sure.  We had to do 2 intercambios with some of the missionarys in our zone.  There has been some little problems we had to take care of but I think it will turn out for the best.  I went with 2 different missionarys from Paraguay.   It was good. 
Yesterday we went to go look for some investagators before church and I totally wrecked on my bike!  The dogs here are so stupid and always go after us so one went after my companion and I kind of swerved at it (we were on a dirt road) and my front wheel like locked up and I went flying over the handle bars and did like I  roll on the ground and landed on my feet.  It was pretty funny and I didn´t get hurt at all.  I just worried about my suit but it was fine.  The only bad thing was that my wheel bent.  It was pretty funny though. 
Here it has been getting really cold and super miserable!  I hate the cold so bad I have decided.  I don´t want to live in the cold thats for sure.  Its just like humid cold.  Luckily we have a nice heater in the pension.  When I was on intercambios we taught this member who is living in a tent and we taught him around his campfire thing he has.  I feel so bad for him because it is sooo cold sometimes.  Hopefully he gets help soon.  Its just crazy the things you see here. 
Did you by chance go to the broadcast lasat night titled "The work of Salvation?"  It was super sweet!!  It pumped me up a ton!! There was so many missionarys it showed.  It looked like an army of missionarys and so cool.  It felt good to think that I am apart of it all.  It makes me glad to be a missionary. 
Well today I don´t really have a p day because tomorrow I am going to the temple to see some of my converts get sealed!!!  I am super excited.  I will tell you more about it next week.  But yeah things are going well here and I am just taking it all in.  I only have like 15 more weeks!  Thats so scary to me.  Somehow Lars was online just barely and I got to chat with him for a second.   We are both just like wondering where time went.  haha Got to love it.
Well I better go but I have looked at the Ar-15 picture I printed out so many times this week. Just saying.  Well I love you guys soo much and I hope that you have a great week!!!  You guys are the best!!!  Hasta luego!! :D
con amor x 168 zillion,
Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment