Tuesday, July 23, 2013

May 27, 2013 - time keeps on flying!

Hey mom and Dad!
Hey guys!  Dad that sounds like quite the tornado they had in the states!  People down here have told me about it too.  I am glad that you made back home dad that is good at least.  Thats cool you were able to help that lady feel better on the plane ride she probably really needed it.  Also thats sweet you guys could go camping!  I want to go backpacking or something when I get home.  I miss mountains a lot since they basically doesn´t exist in my mission.  So Laura is getting knee surgery mom?  What for? Hopefully it all goes smoothly.

This was kind of a crazy week for some reason.  It went by pretty fast and my companion actually heads home next week.  Its kind of weird to think about and he is so excited to his family.  I makes me miss you guys a lot.  We went to the mission home this week for my companion´s exit interview where he talks to president about his mission and what his plans are after the mission.  He said it was kind of weird thinking about going home and stuff.

We are just trying to find some more people because right now we are kind of low on investagators.  Pretty soon I am going to have to take over the area since my companion is leaving so thats going to be interesting.  I feel like I know the area pretty well but there are still a lot of parts that I haven´t ever been too.  So we´ll see what happens. We are still doing the district leader´s job since the district leaders got changed so we had to set up a little class and stuff but it went by smoothly.  I also went and did a baptismal interview which was pretty cool. Its cool being able to do that.  

I am sending a picture of some of the kids that got baptized like 2 weeks ago.  Hopefully we will be having some more in the future too!!  My favorite is when we baptize someone and reactive a family.  It is so cool to see.

Well I am going to make this one kind of short there isn´t a lot to say!  Well I love and miss you guys a ton and I hope you have a great weeek!! Take care!! :D

con amor x 160 zillion,
Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment