Tuesday, July 23, 2013

June 10, 2013 - Another week down in the Korn (Alejandro Korn)



Hey Mom and Dad!!

Hey thanks for the letters!!!  You guys are awesome!!  Thanks for the money too for my birthday!!  You guys give me way too much stuff!  Yeah I think I am good on packages now and I won´t really need anything more.  I can suffer without some peanut butter for my last few months haha.  My companion elder Prestwich cooks a ton for me so I am in good hands haha.  He´s a stud thats for sure.   So I got a letter from the mission asking me about what airport you want me to fly into and stuff and I am going to tell them the st. george airport. I sent you a copy of the email by the way.  Thats a really weird email to get!  I feel like I have lived here in Argentina my whole life!  Oh by the way Elder McLaws that just went home from here is going to drop something off for you.  He´s the one from st. george and he just got home this last week.  My other companion lives in California so he won´t be able to.

I am glad you could sell the trailer and it sounds like it was pretty hard to do so.  That trailer is better than some houses here and bigger.  Tents are good enough for me!  Thats too bad mom that you have Arthritis!  I hope you are alright but i´m glad they are going to be able to treat it with some medicine.  

Thats crazy Zach and his family are moving to Florida so soon though.  Tell them to wait 4 more months! No its alright I guess.  

But yeah this last week was super crazy.  We had something every single day going on.  On Tuesday we had a meeting with the stake president and mission president which went pretty good I think and then on wednesday we had a meeting the mission president and all of the other zone leaders which lasted for a long time. We were there in the mission home for like 6 hours or so.  It went well though. Then on saturday we had like an open house thing at our stake center.  It was pretty cool actually.  My companion and I dressed in our baptismal clothing and taught about baptism at the baptismal font.  It turned out pretty cool I think. We just had groups keep on rolling in and we just kept teaching.  It died down a lot though after it got dark.  It was pretty fun though.

Things are going good though and my companion and I get along great.  We have had a ton of fun already.  He really cooks a lot though which is good for me.  Today for p day we got the zone together and we played some games at a church and ate pizza.  Its kind of boring though because sometimes we play soccer and its not the fun.  We played ping pong though and had a good time with that.  It made me really miss playing ping pong at home.  Ping pong is so much fun thats for sure and I will definitely have to practice up again. I was a little rusty today but it was still fun.

Well I better go but thanks for everything you guys are the best. I love you guys so much!!  Well I will talk to you next week!! :D

con amor,
Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment