Tuesday, July 23, 2013

February 25, 2013 - Greetings from the south!‏

Dear Mom and Dad!

Hey guys thanks for your letters!!    Dad that sounds like you have had quite the surgery on your hand. I hope that you are alright!  Thats got to be super hard with all of your classes and all the things you are doing.  I hope  that you are alright I will pray that everything goes alright.  It seems like we always have stuff like that happen at the worst time possible.

Well this week has been kind of a crazy a week I guess.  Tuesday I woke up and I didn´t feel that good and was kind of sick for like 2 or so.  It was kind of miserable but I feel great and healthy again so thats good at atleast.  This Wednesday we had a zone conference which are always pretty cool I think.  I got to see Elder Griffin and Elder McLAWS  which was pretty cool.  They seem to be doing good.  Also I got to see President Stapley as well.  We just found out who is going to be our new mission president because President Stapley goes home in july.  The new president is Larry L. Thurgood from Utah that lives in Idaho.  He is a patriarch!  That will be pretty cool I think.  I will only have him for only 3 months but still it will be cool.  President Stapley sure has been a good president though and it will be super weird when he leaves.  

Also at the zone conference I got your package!!  For some reason I get your packages fast compared to everyone else which is pretty cool!!!  Thanks for all the things you sent!  And Dad that bag you got is exactly what I had in mind it is perfect!  Its so nice I have been using it this week.  I like it a ton better.  Also the reeses and peanut butter have been amazing.  I love reeses and I have eaten so many.  The filler paper you sent for the journal is actually for another journal.  There is a little bit of paper that came with the journal but it won´t last my entire mission.  And i was thinking the last 2 journals I have lasted me for 8 months each and so basically I just need 1 more like that and  I would be good for the rest of mission.  So I don´t know if you could find another Journal like the ones i have?  They both say ¨Missionary journal¨ on it.  One has paper that has like a mini map of the world on it and the other ones paper just is normal and says page number on the bottom. Sorry this is kind of a pain for your guys..  I have filler paper for both types of journal.  Maybe you could just send me a picture of the journal or something and i can just start using the filler paper and then when the journal comes I can just put the paper in it?  Sorry I don´t know if that makes any sense..  Sorry if that is too much trouble  I can probably work something out if it is.

Anyways this last thursday I did intercambios and went with one of the zone leaders to his area which was pretty fun.  He got kind of sick though so we couldn´t work a whole lot.  But it was fun getting out of my area and seeing new parts.   Then on saturday we went and helped out another area and did divisions with the members there.  I went with the bishop of that ward and we went way far our in his car in their area and it was super cool because it was just like green fields with orchards of fruits and flowers in little green houses.  It was super cool and beautiful out there.  I really enjoyed it.  Also on the divisions I ended up teaching the first lesson basically by myself which was kind of fun.  

It was a pretty crazy week but good.  Thanks so much for your package and everything.  Seriously I was so pumped for everything and sorry if the journal thing is too much of a pain I can see what I can do no worries.  But I sure hope that you guys are doing good and I hope you guys know that I pray for you guys every day as well!!  You guys are the best for real.  And Dad I sure hope that your hand starts to get feeling better.  It better be good enough to play some catch or wrestle when I get home! haha  Love you guys! Take care!

con amor x 134 zillion,



Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment